Thursday, December 12, 2013

Migelo's Sundries

Rabanastran (woman in pink and blue): Always provide for a supply of restoratives before starting a journey abroad. A potion’s ability to instantly rejuvenate health is priceless.

Rabanastran (tan seeq): Hrmph. I don’t know if it’s because of the Consul or not, but things are just a little too on edge around here for my liking. If he thinks tightening his grip on the city will help, he’s got another thing comin’. People will only resent him the more.

Rabanastran (guy in green/blue shorts talking to bangaa): Always have more of a thing on hand than you plan to use, that’s my philosophy. Better than running out of something when you really need it.

Rabanastran (woman in pink top, no headscarf): I was hoping to come across a bargain or two in honor of the new consul’s arrival, but no such luck.

Migelo: Well? Have you found Kytes yet? Bah! I don’t know what I’m going to do with the lot of you… Oh, I’m grateful for your help. You work hard – when you want to. But lately you don’t seem to want to, do you? What was it that set me off complaining? Ah, yes. Kytes. Go find Kytes! He should be at the Sandsea. Hurry now! Time’s a-wasting!

Shop Clerk: Welcome to Migelo’s Sundries! How might I be of service? [shop menu]

No comments:

Post a Comment