Sunday, December 22, 2013

North End & Yamoora's Gambits

North End
Rabanastran (woman in red, pink, and blue): Thanks to the work I found in the palace, I can afford to feed my younger brothers, and I even have a few gil left over for myself!
Rabanastran (light blue seeq pacing west northwest): Went off to Giza Plains looking for work, but It turns out it was the Rains. Went all that way and didn’t see a soul.
Rabanastran (guy in green and brown shorts): The other day I saw a bright flash in the sky off to the west, and a few hours later some wounded Imperials were brought into town. I wonder what happened out there…
Traveler: Apparently Vayne’s been summoned back to Archades. I’m sure it will only be temporary, though. If not, what reason have I to remain in Rabanastre? Oh, I do hope he comes back soon.
Imperial: I’m on watch. If you have no business here, kindly leave me be. I’ve enough on my mind with Lord Vayne breathing down our necks…
Rabanastran (light blue seeq pacing north northeast): I keep well away from trouble – haven’t the stomach for it. If that makes me a coward, so be it!
Dispirited Woman: Turns out those rumors about the kingslayer being in Rabanastre were no more than that. A friend visiting Bhujerba told me she saw a kid running around saying he was Basch. Needless to say, he wasn’t.
Rabanastran (dark brown bangaa in black vest): The city’s prospects have taken a real turn for the better since Vayne became consul. I really underestimated that man.
Riby: I had no idea Penelo had been kidnapped… And to think, you were off rescuing her! I knew we could always count on you, Vaan!
Rabanastran (man in turban and dark pants): I know that look. Reks used to have that same determined fire in his eyes. Whatever you may be thinking, don’t do anything stupid, okay, Vaan? You owe it to your brother.
Rabanastran (woman in blue, yellow, and pink on bridge): Have you noticed the bangaa standing guard in front of the building just to the west of the bridge? I wonder what’s inside…
Rabanastran (woman in green, pink, and brown on bridge): I used to think all the guards were bad, but some of them actually care about the people they’re protecting.
Helpful Man: Such a grand city… Why, even the locals must need a map to find their way! You surely know your way around by now, though!
Yamoora’s Gambits
Greenhorn: When it really counts, nothing can replace giving each and every command without using gambits. Of course, it’s nice to not have to worry about giving orders for every little thing. I suppose it really just depends on the situation…
Adept Adventurer: Walking the Way of the Gambit is like climbing a mountain whose peak you cannot see. You climb and climb, but still the summit eludes you. Yet never have I thought to turn back. I seek the ultimate combination of gambits, one capable of accommodating any scenario. Such a thing might not exist, but I will not rest until I have found it.
Yamoora: Yamoora, at your service. Please, take all the time you like. [shop menu]

No comments:

Post a Comment