Monday, December 16, 2013

Bhujerba - Aerodrome

Penelo: Balthier, your handkerchief. I thought you might want it back.
Balthier: I shall wear it close to my heart.
[Focus shifts to the conversation between Ashe, Vossler, and Basch.]
Ashe: Perhaps you forgot all that Ondore has wrought.
Basch: I do not forget, Majesty. It was by his counsel, dangerous though it may have been, that we were able to free you. You must meet with him, Your Highness, and give ear to his words. He may act in league with the Empire, but his heart is not.
Vossler: It is as he says. I ought not to have kept Ondore at so great a distance for so long a time. I have played the fool!
Ashe: You were only being cautious.
Vossler: I would ask you for some time. On our own, we struggle in vain to restore Dalmasca. I must search out some other way. Until I should find it, I would have Basch remain at your side. Doubt him you may, but I measure his loyalty to Dalmasca no less than my own.
Ashe: I know you would not speak so lightly. Very well.
Vossler: Keep her well. Go to Ondore, and there await my return.
[Vossler departs.]
Bhujerban (moogle with orange pom-pom walking around): The Leviathan? Kupo! That’s just a showboat. You want real quality, you gotta look at the Bhujerban ships! Moogle-made, kupo!
Bhujerban (man sitting on rail talking to other man and Imperial): They have given priority to the Imperial fleet, so all of our airships are behind schedule. Kastam… How can this be permitted?
Traveler (Archadian in blue walking around): Now that the Leviathan and her fleet are in dock, they’re holding my airship grounded. My lack of luck is astounding. Simply astounding!
City Parijanah: Haa… Master Basch fon Ronsenburg! I would kindly request that you refrain from such reckless displays in the future. One never knows where the Empire’s spies are lurking, here in Bhujerba.

Traveler (Archadian in red leaning on counter talking to steward): Did you chance to see the Leviathan and her fleet? One look at that’d be sure to send the Rozarrians back where they came from! Hmm? Ah, don’t worry, Bhujerba’s safe from harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment