Monday, December 16, 2013

Travica Way Shops

Mait’s Magicks
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler. Welcome to this fine shop of quality magicks, newly opened. A resistance? Sorry, this was not written of in my guidebook!
Shop Clerk (woman in blue, red, and pink standing toward front): Welcome, traveler, to Mait’s. Kah? A resistance? Against Archadia? I am sorry, bhadra, but we have no dealings with such people.
Bhujerban Sainikah: I am a rakis guard of the watch, stationed here. Of late, I, too, desire to study magicks, for defense in these times of much disorder. Kah…? A resistance? No, such a thing does not exist. I am afraid you have been tricked, bhadra.
Shop Clerk (woman in blue, pink and green on upper level): The magicite taken from Lhusu is known for its quality. Indeed, many of our magicks here are worked with local stones… Yet of late, we cannot seem to get enough!
Bhujerban Guru: Marquis Ondore keeps a wary distance from the Empire, bhadra. Our relations with Archades are cordial, for now, though I fear for the future… Never before have Judge Magisters walked so boldly on Bhujerban soil, you see.
Targe’s Arms
Lhusu Miner (man in turban and blue shorts browsing weapons): I’ve just come here from Nalbina to make some gil. The mines were closed today, but from tomorrow, I’ll be down there diggin’ to my heart’s content!
Rithil’s Protectives
Bhujerban Sainikah: I have been a rakis – a guard – here for quite some time now, and I can say with some confidence that nothing ever happens here, bhadra. Why, you ask? I would think it obvious.
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler! This is a shop of armors! Kah…? A resistance against the Empire? Do not say such things, bhadra! Shocking!
Shop Clerk: Svagatam… (yawn) Kah…? A resistance against the Empire? Never heard of it…
Rithil: Svagatam… welcome… Protectives… protectives… Why does Targe get all the business? What does he have that I do not? [shop menu]

Bhujerban: Mrmmph? A resistance? No one half as interesting as that’d come to this shop, believe you me. Can’t you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment