Sunday, December 22, 2013

Southern Plaza

Rabanastran (tan bangaa talking with woman): That strange man that came through here – you know, the one with the scar on his forehead and that ratty beard? Wonder what became of him.
Rabanastran (kid squatting in front of wall): People still seem to think pretty well of Vayne. If things really start getting better, d’you think we should cut him some slack?
Imperial: Saw a squad of guards headin’ in through the south gate. Soaked to the skin, they were. Must be the Rains down in Giza.
Rabanastran (man in brown pants with his son in northern part): There was a great explosion in the west. Some are saying it was the Imperial fleet sinkin’ from the sky!
Rabanastran (kid in blue with his father in north part): Did you hear? Did you hear? My friend down in Lowtown saw a GHOST!
Lovestruck Man: Urrr… I can’t get her out of my head… Who? That viera, that’s who. She’s all I’ve ever dreamed of…
Cotze: The Empire dispatched a natural philosopher here to look into something or the other. He tried askin’ me some questions, but I won’t have any part in it. He’s probably still over at Westgate trying to figure out what to do next.
Rabanastran (kid on blue and green on south side of fountain): What? Vayne’s going back to Archadia? Shucks… and I never got to run into him even once.
Jinn: Hey, been a long time, huh? It’s me, Jinn, from Giza Plains. Remember? It’s the Rains now, so we’ve all left the village. Not a soul left there. I thought I saw some people coming up from Ozmone Plain when we was leavin’… I wonder if they know the village is empty?
Bright-eyed Boy: I heard there were some sick people at the village in the Estersand. They can’t even leave their homes. Wish I could do somethin’ to help…
Rabanastran (man in brown pants near eastgate): I wonder if there’s any truth to that rumor that Vayne’s going back to Archadia?
Rabanastran (boy in blue by southgate): All those roly-polies down in Giza Plains disappear when the Rains come. …The people? Yeah, they leave, too.
Rabanastran (man in brown pants by southgate): It’s the Rains down in Giza again. How can I tell? By the puddles the travelers leave.
Rabanstran (kid in blue by westgate): Hey, Vaan! Sure haven’t seen you around much lately. Off havin’ fun without the rest of us?
Rabanastran (man in brown pants by westgate): There’s a great sandstorm in the northern part of the Westersand. The winds are so strong you can’t even stand, much less walk. You can scarcely see for all the sand, but you can hear. There’s a terrible cry riding on that wind. Best to keep well away, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment