Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ozmone Plain - Sunlit Path & The Shred

Sunlit Path
[If you do not have a Potion in your inventory…]
Imperial: Oh, cruel Fates! I have to help my friend… If I only had a potion!
[If you do have a Potion in your inventory…]
Imperial: T-Traveler… have you a potion on you? My friend is badly wounded… I fear that, untreated… he’ll die. Please, just one potion
>Give him a potion.
Thank you, thank you! I’m in your debt…
[You hand a potion to the Imperial.]
Thanks to you, my friend’s life is saved. We are in your debt, sir. We fled here from the Henne Mines. We were attacked, you see… It was all we could do to make it this far. We’ll rest here until my friend’s wounds have had a chance to heal. If you like, we could lend you the use of a chocobo until then. There’s a lot of terrain around here which can’t be accessed without a chocobo. You let me know when you need one.
>Leave.
Imperial (laying on ground): I’ve you to thank for my life, it seems. I… only hope my mates in the mine are all right.
Imperial (standing beside his friend): Need a chocobo?
>Borrow one.
Right. On your way, then. Oh, and you do know that some paths are only accessible by chocobo, right? A sure sign that such a path is nearby is the presence of chocobo footprints. Keep that in mind, and you won’t go wrong. The chocobo paths on the plains take you close to the entrance to the Henne Mines… which I’d stay away from, were I you.
>Do nothing.
[end conversation]
The Shred
[Researchers and soldiers lay on the ground outside the entrance to the Henne Mines.]
Larsa: Researchers from the Draklor Laboratory. What were they doing here?
Balthier: Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment