Monday, December 23, 2013

Dalmascan Sands

The Dalmasca Estersand
The Outpost
Wise Elder: Looking for the garif, are you? You may want to go back to Rabanastre and leave for Giza by the south gate. From Giza, head south to reach Jahara.
Desert Wayfarer: Fun? What fun is there in a trip through this sand and heat? I’m going home. And not to the capital… home for good!
South Bank Village
Dantro’s Wife: There’s trouble on the north bank, I’m sure of it. I wish Dantro were here, but I know he can’t leave the outpost unwatched.
[See also the “Patient in the Desert” part of the Side Quests chapter.]
The Dalmascan Westersand
Western Divide
Lohen: Your errand taking you far abroad, friend? Maybe I have something that you’ll be able to use along the way. [shop menu] Bright, sunny days are the deadliest out on the sandsea. That’s when the elementals come out. You watch yourself ‘round those.
Wayward Bangaa: (sigh) I give up… Tried crossin’ the desert again, ended up right back here. I’m thinkin’ maybe my sense of direction ain’t so good. Maybe I’ll talk to that fella over there, see about him takin’ me on as an apprentice trader.

No comments:

Post a Comment