Monday, December 16, 2013

Travica Way Shops

Rithil’s Protectives
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler! This is a shop of armors! This is… haa! You are the one! The one making all the noise! Please, restrain yourself. Shocking!
Shop Clerk: Svagatam… (yawn) My son, he tells me to… to leave the work to him. But… (yawn) I must do my part, yes.
Targe’s Arms
City Parijanah: Svagatam, trav – Ah, it is you. I hear you have spoken with our leader directly. Very bold of you, bhadra, very bold.
Lhusu Miner (man in turban and blue shorts browsing): I came all the way from Nalbina to make some gil working the mines, but with the closings, and now the monsters, I haven’t worked a day!
Lhusu Miner (man in brown shorts examining sword): The depths of Lhusu are a nest of foul raksas. A paling there was to keep the creatures at bay, yet it has fallen, and they run wild, bhadra.
Bhujerban (woman in pink and green talking to man at table): The Lhusu Mines have been closed a long time now. If the sale of magicite stops, will the Archadians not attack in anger?
Lhusu Miner (man standing in line at the counter): Svagatam, traveler! Welcome to the finest armory in Bhujerba. Kah? No, no, I do not work here. I’m merely enthusiastic, you see.

Bhujerban (woman browsing weapons on upper level): Haa… I wonder if there is a weapon that I, too, might use? The Marquis has kept the peace a long time, but it is best to be prepared…
Mait’s Magicks
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler. Welcome to this fine shop of quality magicks, newly opened. Here shall you find all you need to prepare for your journeys.
Bhujerban Sainikah: I am a rakis guard of the watch, stationed here. Of late, I, too, desire to study magicks. Due to recent troubles… not to the lovely staff here, no!
Bhujerban (man bent over looking at bookshelf): Haa… Can one such as me truly learn magick? And… does it really matter? I am only here for the lovely staff, you see. Do not interfere.
Shop Clerk (woman in pink top and headscarf): Please, feel free to ask should you have any questions about our magicks, bhadra. Interest in magick is high these days! It is a good thing to see!
Bhujerban (man walking around on upper level): Until a short while ago, this shop was, in fact, a tavern, you see. Hungry, I came here to find that now it sells magicks, not food. Haa… If only they had a magick to make the old tavern reappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment