Friday, December 13, 2013

Muthru Bazaar

Rabanastran (tan bangaa on balcony): I reckon this is one of the best views down into Lowtown you’ll find from the city streets.

Merchant (brown seeq west of base of steps): Heh. Up to your usual “work”, boy? The watch are out in force today – best not to try your luck. You’ll not be picking any pockets from a dungeon, heh.

Merchant (green bangaa at base of steps): Welcome! Welcome to the Muthru Bazaar! Finest goods in all Rabanastre! Deals not to be missed!

Trader: I’ve come across the Estersand to stock up on a few things. Always find the most unusual goods here in the Muthru Bazaar. A merchant’s paradise! Speaking of the Estersand, I’m lucky I made it through when I did. Some red-pated beastie’s been causin’ trouble… I might’ve been killed!

Merchant (blue seeq): Spices! Authentic Bancour spices! Whaddaya say? Care for a pinch or two?

Rabanastran/Gatsly: Business has been slow these days. I’ve been looking for something new to sell – you know, try and turn things around. If I don’t come up with something soon, I may have to close shop. I’ve no time to be worrying about parades and banquets.

Rabanastran (woman in pink and tan): The Imperials give us leave to manage the bazaar with some measure of freedom. It’s in their own interest, really. Without places like this for people to let off steam, tension would boil over onto the streets.

Mysterious Merchant: Heh, heh. Have all sorts of goodies for sale, lad. Hee, hee. But none for you. Hah, hah. Members only, here!

Merchant (brown bangaa in blindfold): Migelo played his hand well. Not everyone is lucky enough to be the provisioner for the Consul’s fete. I’ve got some catchin’ up to do!

Traveler: I never imagined Rabanastre to be so delightful! A bustling center of trade and commerce, with just a hint of the exotic.

Headhunter: Hey there, boy. Got the lowdown on any good marks to be huntin’? Haven’t had a chance to check the board over in the Sandsea today.

Busy Messenger: I’m runnin’ an errand for the boss. Why go straight back, though, when I can take my time? Sometimes I do it just to annoy him, heh.

Rabanastran (man in brown, yellow, and white): I’ve heard mention of some easy way to move around the city, but whatever it is, it’s closed on account of the heavy guard for the ceremony.

Reks’s Friend: Hey there, Vaan. Glad to see you’re all right. You may want to think twice before picking any more Imperial pockets, though. You always were raisin’ some kind o’ trouble. I remember Reks was always fussin’ at you about one thing or the other. Ah, those were the days…

Rabanastran (green-horned tan seeq): Not many Imperials ‘round here: just the way I likes it. Always walkin’ about like their night soil smells better an’ the rest of ours. The Knights of Dalmasca… They knew how to treat a person with respect.

Patient Bangaa: The Imperials’ve sealed off all the gates leadin’ out of the city. It’s put my friend here in a foul mood. He won’t shut up about it.

Swarthy Bangaa: You’d never know it to look at me, but I used to be a sky pirate. I worked and worked, and finally had enough money to buy me a beaten up old airship. Nothin’ up t’ then had put a bigger smile on me face. Ah…

Troubled Woman: I saw you pick the pouch of that Imperial. I won’t judge you for doing what you must, but you’re asking for trouble. Reks would tell you the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment