Monday, December 16, 2013

Travica Way

City Parijanah: I am a parijanah. I am here to assist. If you are to call on the Marquis at his estate, head north along the boulevard. There are many parijanah guides to help you find your way. Good journey to you, bhadra.
Street Kid: Tatah works in the mines, but today he has off. He will play with me today!
Bhujerban (woman in white leaning against wall): Down to the west lie the Khus Skygrounds. Very scenic, very recommended, bhadra. Through Miners’ End to the east are the mines.
Bhujerban Sainikah: The parijanah guides you see around town are working for the state to make sure all visitors to Bhujerba enjoy their time among us.
City Parijanah: Traveler! May I be of assistance? If you seek the Marquis Ondore’s estate, I recommend you go north, straight along this boulevard. Down this slope lie the Khus Skygrounds, a most scenic location, its beauty befitting a skycity. Good journey to you, bhadra.
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler! Have you seen the Marquis’s Estate? It is at the northern end of the boulevard. Good journey to you, bhadra.
Bhujerban (moogle with green pom-pom sitting on crate next to magickery door): I came here from Rabanastre to visit a friend, kupo! I’ve taken to the place more than I thought… In fact, I might just stay here, kupo.
Bhujerban (man in green shorts leaning against wall): Hmm? I was a soldier of Nabradia. A defender. But what could I defend? Nothing. Two years ago I came here to Bhujerba. Two long years…

City Parijanah: You seek Marquis Ondore’s estate? Go north along this road and you shall find it. By the way, go down this slope and you will find the Khus Skygrounds. It is a most recommended scenic spot. Good journey to you, bhadra.
Bhujerban Sainikah: Where have all the Imperials gone? Never mind, it is a good thing. I have pity for Rabanastre, always the unwilling host to their ilk.
Bhujerban (man sitting on crates next to Targe’s door): Marquis Ondore and an Imperial Judge just passed this way with many soldiers in their retinue! I thought to tell my wife of this, but she does not come out. I fear she must truly, truly love weapons. It is the only explanation.
Bhujerban (woman in white sitting on crates): I have heard for what the Imperials search high and low. It is the youngest son of the Emperor! Perhaps he merely spreads his wings? Haa, youth…
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler! Welcome! I am a parijanah, a guide. May I be of assistance? You go to Marquis Ondore’s estate? Then go north, all the way up this road. By the way, down from here is Cloudborne Row. May I recommend a fine Bhujerban Madhu at the Cloudborne? Good journey to you, bhadra.
Bhujerban Sainikah: It appears that the Imperial fleet has left us. Worry not. Bhujerba is not Rabanastre. Here, the Imperials have little power, you see.
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler! Welcome! I am a parijanah, a guide. May I be of assistance? You wish to go to Marquis Ondore’s estate? Then go north, all the way up. I am afraid the estate is off limits to visitors, yet even from outside it is quite beautiful, you see. Good journey to you, bhadra.
Bhujerban (woman in white leaning against wall by Rithil’s): The estate of Marquis Ondore is ahead from here. He is a very powerful man – even the Empire respects this. An audience may be difficult to arrange.
Bhujerban (tan bangaa walking up and down steps): It’s about time those Imperials made themselves scarce. I’m sure the Marquis has plans of his own… But were I him, I’d cut ties with the Empire. Now.
Bhujerban (woman in green, pink, and tan sitting on ledge): Our Bhujerba is a small land, but House Ondore has long protected the mines. They, and the airship traders are a source of much wealth, you see.
Bhujerban Sainikah: Kah? The Marquis supports a resistance? Against the Empire!? This is ludicrous. Slander the Marquis no further, or I shall have you arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment