Monday, December 16, 2013

Aerodrome

City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler. We parijanah are official guides to the city. Outside the aerodrome you will find Travica Way, Bhujerba’s main street.
Traveler: Contrary to popular belief in these parts, not everyone in Archades has his own airship! No, only the rich and privileged have those.
Bhujerban Sainikah: Svagatam, traveler. Welcome to Bhujerba, island of peace in the raging storm that is Ivalice, thanks to his Excellency, the Marquis.
Bhujerban (man sitting on rail, talking to another man and an Imperial): From Rabanastre, are you, bhadra? I hear the Imperials are quite bold there. Not so here in Bhujerba, where they know their place.
Bhujerban (moogle with yellow pom-pom sitting by window): I was shopping and missed my flight for Rabanastre! It’s times like these when I think it’d be awfully nifty to be rich and have my own airship, kupo…
Traveler: Finally, the skyferry’s starting up again… Of course my airship’s still delayed! Tsk. No respect for class, these peasants!
Street Kid (sitting on suitcases next to his parents): We go on a family trip to Rabanastre, bhadra! Is it true that, under the Imperial occupation, you cannot buy food or clothing there?
Bhujerban (man in brown and green shorts): It sounds as though Vayne will become the next Emperor in Archadia, yet if he fails to restore prosperity to Dalmasca, who can say?

Street Kid (near window): When I grow older, bhadra, I will be an airship pilot! A moogle, he is teaching me now, you see. He has just left on the airship for Rabanastre!

No comments:

Post a Comment