Monday, December 23, 2013

Travica Way Shops & Khus Skygrounds

Rithil’s Protectives
Bhujerban Sainikah: Long have I guarded this shop, yet nothing of note has ever happened here. It is like every day is a holiday. Why, then, must I spend my holiday here?
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler! This is a shop of armors! Kah? No, no, I do not dislike this shop. Yet… I wish there were more important work for me, yes?
Rithil: Svagatam… welcome… Protectives… protectives… Why does Targe get all the business? Am I doing something wrong?
Bhujerban: Me? Rithil’s got me standing in here to improve his image. Make things look busy, you see. A lost cause, if you ask me. Maybe I should switch shops.
Targe’s Arms
City Parijanah: Svagatam, trav – Ah, it is you. Kah? Our leader? He is no longer in Bhujerba. He strategizes now elsewhere, you see.
Lhusu Miner (man in turban and blue shorts): I came all the way from Nalbina to make some gil working the mines, but with all the monsters running amok in there… (sigh)
Lhusu Miner (man standing in line at counter): …To tell the truth, I am not a customer, bhadra. Targe gives me money so that I might stand here every day, encouraging people to buy, you see.
Bhujerban Sainikah: Every day, more raksas fill the mines. This store benefits from the constant patronage of the miners, yet when no mining may be had…
Bhujerban (woman on upper level): Have you heard that the Marquis has fallen ill? Should he leave us, so shall peace, bhadra. We must prepare for the worst.
Khus Skygrounds
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler… or should I say “Captain”? The Empire reels with the loss of the 8th Fleet! Some would name Vayne culpable…
Street Kid (with his mother, crying): Amba, she is always angry at me! I prefer the Imperial soldiers, yes? They are kind.
Bhujerban (blue seeq walking around): I haven’t seen the Marquis on some time. He used to take walks in the Skygrounds… Hope he’s not fallen ill, eh? (snort)
Bhujerban Sainikah: His Excellency, gone missing? This is foolishness! He is only on leave to recover from illness. Please, refrain from repeating every rumor you hear!
Bhujerban (woman in pink top and headscarf leaning on ledge): Please, bhadra, find someone else to talk to. I wait for my boyfriend… and what business is it of yours who I choose to spend my time with?
Street Kid (in blue, on ledge): Do you know the game of Judges? One is the Judge, and they must run to catch the others! If you are caught, you become a Judge and must chase too!
Mait’s Magicks
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler. Welcome to this magickery. Haa… You are the Captain Ronsenburg of whom I have heard, no? I admire your bravery, bhadra… Though I find your sense of propriety and restraint… somewhat lacking.
Shop Clerk (woman in pink, red, and blue): Welcome, traveler, to Mait’s. Our customers are serious about their magicks. How could we be any less dedicated than they? We could not, no.
Bhujerban Sainikah: Of late, I have been studying magicks, you see. Haa, now I can speak of a mutual interest with the lovely staff here, bhadra. Not bad, eh?
Shop Clerk (woman on upper level): The supply of magicite in Bhujerba has run dry with the halting of mining in Lhusu. We even thought to import Stones from the mines in Kerwon, for a time. To think, Bhujerbans buying magicite from an Imperial colony! Kastam…
Bhujerban Guru: Relations between the Marquis Ondore and the Empire worsen daily. The question is, how will the Marquis move? Whichever way it is, I would think making the first move to be the wisest choice of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment