Monday, December 23, 2013

Miners' End, Miners' End Shops, Lhusu Square, Kaff Terrace

Miners’ End
Bhujerban Sainikah: The Lhusu Mines? Closed, as always, bhadra. The Marquis has fallen ill and left Bhujerba, and without his government, we sit idle.
Miners’ Ender (woman in pink leaning against arch by Bashketi’s): I keep track of the magicite trade, you see. My sources, they tell me the Empire has turned to the Henne mines, now that Lhusu has run dry.
Miners’ Ender (moogle in gold with orange pom-pom): T-too many hills, kupo! I once thought of moving to Archades, but there they have Judges! Wait… I’ve seen Judges here, too. And hills!
Lhusu Parivir: Mmmrrgh? Ehh, the Lhusu Mines are sep’rated into sites… Nah, you need keys to get into each. They keep ‘em all at the Staras residence, see. The master there’s the Lady Niray. Eh? Aye, she has a husband… eh, I’ll explain later. The Staras residence’s at the south end of Cloudborne Row.
Lhusu Miner (black bangaa yelling at moogle): My patience is spent, Moogle! Down! Adhuna! You are coming – “Kupo”!? I’ll give you kupo!
City Parijanah: I hear word of a great Rozarrian fleet gathering, bhadra. Please, you should speak of this to no one. I am not even sure why I have told you.
Miners’ Ender (woman in pink, blue and green walking around): Have you heard, bhadra? The Marquis has fallen ill! I do not know which pundit will take his place. I hope he is firm with the Empire.
Miners’ Ender (guy sitting on ledge next to his girlfriend): Have you noticed less parijanah guides upon the streets? No? Perhaps it is just me.
Miners’ Ender (woman in pink, blue and yellow speaking with group): Bhujerba remains independent only because its neutrality affords the Empire certain… conveniences, yes? Should it become less convenient… Kastam…
Bhujerban Sainikah: The Lhusu Mines are closed on account of raksas, er, creatures. It is at times like these when I am glad to let the clans help.
Lhusu Square
Lhusu Parivir: The paling erected within the mines to keep raksas at bay has fallen, and so mining has stopped. Why do they not fix it, I wonder? Haa…
Street Vendor: Raksas are running wild in the mines, and all work has come to a stop. How am I to sell without any customers? Ah, are you looking for something? [shop menu]
Bashketi’s Gambits
City Parijanah: Yes, traveler, this is Bashketi’s Gambits. Our organization, too, uses gambits. We must fight as one if we are to defeat the mighty Empire!
Shop Clerk (seeq on upper level): This young lady’s being followed by a most persistent man, she tells me. (snort) Were she to use a gambit, she’d be rid of him in no time!
Bhujerban Sainikah: The flow of magicite to the Empire has dropped, on account of raksas in the mines, they say. But I suspect there is more to it…. No, bhadra, on second thought, there is nothing.
Kaff Terrace
Bhujerban (man in green and brown pacing center area): My love, she comes by airship, yet no word of her arrival has reached me… Hanta… What could be the matter?

Bhujerban (moogle with green pom-pom walking around): Wait, wait, wait, the Lhusu Mines aren’t closed because they ran out of magicite, are they, kupo? We’ll fall out of the sky!
Bhujerban (moogle with yellow pom-pom sitting on wall): Have you any worries, kupo? Then, join me! Gaze out at the sky, kupo! Take a deep breath, that’s right… see? No more worries! 
Bhujerban (woman in pink, red, and blue): I have dropped a ring near to here, you see. Haa… By now, it is surely washing up on the Phon Coast… Kah? Did you not know? It is said that objects dropped from Bhujerba are carried by the currents to wash up on the shores of Phon!
Bhujerban Sainikah: Every once in a while, people do fall from here… usually travelers, spreading their wings, causing a disturbance. Bhujerbans know better.
Bhujerban (woman in pink, green, and tan at edge): Perhaps you have heard that most of Bhujerba’s food comes from other lands. If relations with the outside were to sour, we would all starve.
Bhujerban (light blue seeq): Ye’ve heard the rumor that one o’ them Imperial ships went down in the Jagd Yensa? Bah! Skyswill! It couldn’t fly there in the first place!
Bhujerban (man in turban and green and brown shorts): The great edifice you see ahead is the residence of his Excellency the Marquis… whom I have not seen lately. He is a busy man, yes.
Clio’s Technicks
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler. Lucky for you, the organization deemed you useful. After you spread that rumor… things could have gotten ugly.
Bhujerban Sainikah: Svagatam, traveler. I have seen many airships from many lands in my day, but none compare to ours. It’s the moogles’ skill with machines, you see.
Archadian Wayfarer: My brother works in a laboratory in Archades. He was with the 8th Fleet, but we’ve lost contact. I hope nothing untoward has befallen him!
Shop Clerk (moogle with green pom-pom pacing in front of counter): Oh, if there’s anything you need, anything at all, don’t hesitate to ask, kupo! Having a pleasant trip? We’ll help you make it pleasanter!

No comments:

Post a Comment