Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Rabanastre

Southgate
[For dialogue with the Wandering Viera, see “Side Quests - Viera Rendezvous.”]
Southern Plaza
Imperial: Hard to believe I’ve been here two years already. Heh. I remember when the Rains were a big deal. Now it’s just same-old, same-old.
Muthru Bazaar
Patient Bangaa: We couldn’t reach the deeper parts of the Garamsythe Waterway and it’s put my friend here in the foulest of moods. We weren’t able to make it past this one sluice gate. There’s a moogle what has the key, but he wouldn’t let us use it!
Trader: I set off for the garif village to see about stocking some of their wares. But I got lost on the way and barely made it back. I’ve given up on all that now. Reckon I’ll just stick around here for the time being.
Merchant (blue seeq at top of steps): Spices! Authentic Bancour spices! Whaddaya say? Care for a pinch or two?
Merchant (blindfolded tan bangaa): I may never be a trade baron, but I bring in enough to live as I please. I’ve no complaints.
Traveler: Delightful it may be,  but Rabanastre is not my home. It is time that I returned. What tales I have to tell!
Busy Messenger: You’ve heard there’s a passage connecting the Giza Plains with Ozmone Plain now, right? Boss has me down there surverying for him.
Rabanastran (man in white, yellow, and brown): When I first moved to Rabanastre I couldn’t tell one street from the other. But I think I may finally know my way around now.
Reks’s Friend: You’ve made yourself some good friends along the way, Vaan, but you’ve done it all standin’ on your own two feet. Reks would be proud of ya.
Rabanastran (seeq with turquoise horn): Heard tell there’s a huge, powerful wyrm lurking somewhere in the Westersand - a wyrm unlike the others you’re liable to find there. Think I heard me the cry of the beast once. Or maybe it was only the raging winds of a sandstorm. Regardless, I can’t remember where.

No comments:

Post a Comment