Monday, December 16, 2013

Khus Skygrounds

City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler. Or should I call you Captain Ronsenburg? Please, speak to no one of the Marquis’s ties to our organization, yes?
Bhujerban (moogle with green pom-pom): Pilika, over on the stairs there, works at Clio’s Technicks, kupo! But she’s always loafing! Should I tell Clio, kupo? I couldn’t! I couldn’t!
Street Kid (in yellow, with mother kneeling in front of her): Amba, she is in a most foul mood! She says to me, “My son, do not honor the Marquis, for he abandons his people.” I do not understand.
Bhujerban Sainikah: Do not speak of this elsewhere, but in truth the Bhujerban army is quite weak. They are given arms but no training! The Empire fears us not at all.
Bhujerban (man in turban and blue shorts leaning on wall): The Imperial army buys a mountain’s worth of supplies, my friends in the markets tell me. Perhaps they prepare for a great battle?
Bhujerban (woman in red, pink, and blue walking around): To tell the truth, bhadra, once I sold trinkets and the like here. But I did not care to sell to them, the Imperials. So I closed my stall.
Street Kid (in blue standing on wall): One of the Imperials, he played with us. He was a nice man. He said his children, they play in the same way in Archades.
Bhujerban (black bangaa walking around): Why does Bhujerba supply the Imperial army? It is simple. We ingratiate ourselves with them, and thereby buy shelter from the storm!
City Parijanah: Svagatam, traveler. Up the steps here you will find Travica Way, our main boulevard… And watch what you say!

No comments:

Post a Comment