Sunday, August 28, 2022

Back Once Again

Hello, all, I am back for my periodic fixation on updating the FFXII script!

Last time, I posted that I would be completing the script and sharing it from a Google Docs folder. I kept the old script, which has been posted on the blog itself, up for the foreseeable future. (Which of course turned out to be until I came back to the blog right about now-ish.)

Now, I'm thinking I'd like to have both available in complete form. (I was trying to save myself some work, but who am I kidding, I don't really mind it, this is a fun project for me, and even if it takes me years more, I'll keep coming back to this.) I know some people might be gunshy about opening a random Google Doc, even if I like the look of it a little better.

I'd also kind of like at some point to make a text-to-voice friendly version of the script, so visually impaired individuals can enjoy Final Fantasy XII, but that may be down the line.

In any case, I think my first order of business is getting that last chapter (or two?) of the script up in the Google folder. Then, I'll finish posting it to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment